Santa Clara County Public Health Department
Health Care Program Analyst II
September 2014 — Present
• Conducts fiscal analysis, design, planning, including monitoring fiscal infrastructure government (county, federal, state) funded programs worth approximately $5million.
• Leads grants’ fiscal analysis to include: creating grant budgets, staff allocations, spend-down monitoring, allocation adjustments and financial reporting to funders.
• Monitors contracts and programs to ensure compliance to federal, state, and county funding requirements.
• Provides technical assistance to contractors, particularly in evaluating programs to identify gaps and recommending improvements that lead to increased efficiency and overall better service and improved client outcomes
• Develops, leads, and implements process improvement projects across program.
• Led and implemented process improvement project, transitioning grants management to a cloud based grants management system
• Utilizes project management tools to lead cross functional teams in process improvement projects including: contracts’ monitoring, program evaluation, program compliance, and grant administration