IT System Support Specialist
November 2012 — Present
• Implements, troubleshoots, and maintains systems (e.g., desktop, lab systems,
laptops, remote printers, LAN, etc.) to support company’s engineering, scientific,
or commercial functions.
• Providing 1st & 2nd level IT technical support to MEA region.
• Logging calls to BMC Remedy ticketing system.
• Manage and Coordinate in Novartis local and global projects.
• Coordinate between Novartis and global suppliers.
• Analyze IT solutions financially and technically.
• Manage inventory assets using GAMS “Global Asset Management System”.
• Provide users induction to Novartis IT environment.
• Share in higher levels reporting due dated tasks.
• Conducts a sharing knowledge session with team members.
• Create and maintains technical documentation.
• Single point of contact to service provider “Vodafone”.
• Leading communication related projects.
• Ensuring the provider’s SLA’s are being met.
• Start escalations according to escalation matrix incase of service delays.
• Reporting provider’s performance and identifying areas of improvement.
• Designing the implementation plans taking in consideration business impacts & outages.