Vice President Client Services & Global Brand
June 2015 — Present
Your amazing online presence is right this way.Create your profile
With a very strong track record of growth and profitability with Dell, my strength lies in strategic partnership relationship management with Microsoft in the EMEA region. With prior experience as Marcom Budget Manager for Small and Medium Businesses (SMB) in EMEA, I have used my visionary approach and rapport building skills...
Epsilon is the global leader in creating connections between People and Brands. An all-encompassing global marketing company, we harness the power of rich data, groundbreaking technologies, engaging creative and transformative ideas to get the results our clients require. Recognized by Ad Age as the #1 World CRM / Direct Marketing Network, #1 US Digital Agency Network and #1 US Agency from all Disciplines. Epsilon employs 7700 associates, in 70 offices worldwide.
My core responsibilities is building up the agency services business at Epsilon with key focus areas to include:
• P&L Ownership on Revenue, Margin & Opex
• International lead for Dell & All Ireland business
• Manage and develop a team of 35 associates with cross regional & global engagement in a multi national organization
• Manage and develop strong relationships with prospects and clients
• Identify and develop further strategic areas and opportunity for potential revenue within the existing client base
• Develop & drive the implementation and completion of client campaigns on time and to budget
• Oversee forecasts, billing and profitability of accounts
• Leading in the acquisition of new customers & pitches
• Champion creative thinking within an account team and strive for award winning campaigns