Consumer Marketing Manager (North America)
January 2012 — Present
• Manage $5M+ media budget and lead customer acquisition using integrated marketing campaigns across multiple channel including print, digital out of home, TV, digital and terrestrial radio. Increased ROI on print media by 30% in 2012.
• Identify, develop, and evaluate marketing strategies to build the Rosetta Stone brand and acquire new marketing leads in key customer segments. Increased marketing leads from Hispanic call center callers by 20% in 2012.
• Launch new products and product messaging to increase brand awareness, grow market penetration, and increase revenue. Contributed to 30 percentage point increase in brand awareness in the Hispanic market in 2012.
• Manage general market and Hispanic market creative agencies, vendors, and partners to ensure effective, on time, and on budget marketing campaigns.
• Continually test new and creative methods of increasing customer response, engagement, and conversion in media channels while ensuring media effectiveness.