Cognitive Medical Systems, Inc.
September 2013 — Present
Your amazing online presence is right this way.Create your profile
Financial Analyst at Cognitive Medical Systems, Inc.
- Assisted in the financial management of 9 companies including government contractors, a car wash, oil change center, real estate management, caterer, and a wholesale food distribution center
- Performed full service bookkeeping functions including: bank account reconciliations, accounts receivable , accounts payable, production of monthly financial reports
- Conducted asset inventories
- Prepared annual IRS forms 1099 and 1096 for three different businesses
- Managed daily deposits in excess of $100,000 a day
- Assisted with forensic accounting investigation
- Organized and managed multiple company office files
- Assisted in preparation of multimillion dollar cost proposals for government contractors
Assist with the planning, coordination, and execution of special events hosted by BSOS; Inform prospective students and the general public about BSOS degrees and the school; Conduct UMD Freshman Connection student orientations
Assist students and faculty with basic bicycle repair in a DIY fashion...Goal is to teach students and faculty how to maintain and repair their own bikes
Assist peers in renting outdoor gear, signing up for outdoor trips coordinated through the ORC, and use of the campus rock wall; Provide peers with knowledge about the gear as well as places to experience the joys of the great outdoors