Professional Services Consultant
January 2013 — Present
Cerner is a global leader in the Health Care EMR industry, and offers an extensive range of clinical solutions which are licensed to over 10,000 facilities worldwide. As one of the most innovative companies in the industry, Cerner is reshaping the framework of organized healthcare to provide better quality outcomes at a reduced cost.
As a Solution Analyst on Cerner’s Clinical Supply Chain team, I serve as a primary point of contact with multiple Healthcare clients to implement Cerner’s Clinical Supply Chain Solution. Key responsibilities include:
• Conduct detailed onsite analysis of current client workflow and recommend modifications that
improve accuracy, productivity and profitability.
• Design, maintain, and implement information systems that give our clients the capability to
improve efficiency and automate the processes surrounding the use of resources within a
• Lead project events, weekly client implementation briefings and collaborate with third party
vendors involved in the project.
• Develop custom reports to fine-tune core solution, meet specific customer needs, and achieve
highest level of customer satisfaction.
• Develop and deliver training programs that support implementation and end-users building
knowledge of the solution.