Business Development Manager
January 2014 — Present
Responsible for generating revenue through meeting the needs of both existing and prospective customers in Real Estate development sector. Also in charge of making sure that the business meets both its short and long term business objectives.
Builds market position by locating, developing, defining, negotiating, and closing business relationships with the key players in the market and the decision makers.
• Generate REVENUE growth up to 400% and ensure a high degree of customer satisfaction with the products and services provided.
• Developed strategies and business for the firm by building corporate relationships with customers and the market leaders.
• Utilized sales and marketing tools to create brand awareness in the market.
• Introduced improvements in business strategies based on customer feedback.
• Expanded business along with the respective market share for the firm.
• Played key role in company initiatives for developing new projects for future use.
• Build relationships with senior executives at targeted companies through effective sales conversations and presentations.
• Demonstrated ability to effectively articulate how solutions can address and impact an organization's business objectives and operations.
• Differentiate and position the organization’s point of view and value proposition.
• Demonstrated experience working successfully in a fast-paced, small-team environment.
• Ability to successfully drive through completion multiple extended sales cycles.
• Work tenaciously through and around obstacles to solutions that deliver impressive value.
Other key performance:
• Negotiating with customers and clients on behalf of firm.
• Directing all meetings and produced presentations for clients.