Ferrara Candy Company
Data Analyst, Product Analytics & Business Intelligence
February 2016 — Present
1) Partner with Business stakeholders and executives with the goal of providing them with the ability to make decisions and gain insights through data visualization reports and operational reports.
2) Extraction, Aggregation and Analysis of Large Data sets to determine patterns and trends in the Quality Metrics and communicate KPI's with the QC Managers.
3)Storyteller to customers like WALMART, SAM'S. COSTCO and TARGET by presenting knowledge insights of the consumer Data.
4) Leverage BI Tools (SSRS, Tableau & Business Objects) to create analytics dashboards/scorecards that can report useful consumer insights to the decision makers.
5) Responsible for Master Data Management , Data Mining and ETL.
6) Use of statistical languages ( R and Python) to work with large data sets in order to assess the data completeness and uniqueness. Worked with libraries like NumPY, SciPy, PANDAS and Matplotlib to manipulate data and plot histograms, scatter plots and other visualizations.