Team Lead - Talent Acquisition (TAG)
January 2013 — Present
Reporting Manager - Talent Acquisition (TAG):
• Responsible for full cycle of recruitment and end to end recruitment and Sourcing, Screening profiles through various job sites and internal database, networking sites as per the requirement for recruiting, technical interviews, negotiations, closing the deal and maintaining the relationship with clients and consultants.
• Responsible for key client accounts.
• Motivating the Team
• Monitor Team performance and activity
• Manage and mentor recruiting staff, refine recruiting process, maintain pipeline reports.
• Responsible for Goal setting, Performance reviews and development plan.
• Initiate process improvements by identifying service delivery gaps, offer solutions and successfully implement ideas.
• Provide feedback on the success of filling jobs
• Participate in the recruitment and interviewing process
• Carry out Individual Appraisals, review and disciplinary meetings
• Maintaining a friendly competitive environment
• Meet Manager on a weekly basis to review the team performance on weekly basis.
• Attendance and Timekeeping of team members
• Identify coaching needs and provide coaching sessions
• Takes personal responsibility for your team member to meet their individual activity goals
• Actively participates in all team meetings; actively shares ideas and concepts.
• Ensures new team members are knowledgeable on how to use and set up their own databases
• Continuously explores new recruiting sources, job boards, and forums to assist the recruiters in growing their candidate pools.
• Ensure that all recruitment activities are entered/updated accurately into the appropriate system in a timely manner.
• Online bidding for projects
• Portal Management and online updating of business leads
• Help recruiters to understand the concepts like W2, Corp to Corp, 1099, H1B