How United Services W.L.L
November 2012 — Present
Responsible for client progress meetings on and off site, cost control, invoicing, variation claims, invoice payment resolution and conditions of contract. Also worked closely with other departmental managers to promote overall company effectiveness.
• Managed the Project team including any subcontractors
• Ensuring Projects and Programmes are executed using agreed standards & processes.
• Reviewed and approved all project documentation.
• Resolved any problems and issues that arose.
• Undertook all monthly project financial cost reporting.
• Preparing status reports for use in communication to stake holders.
• Escalating issues and areas of concern to senior managers.
• Provide project support for all offsite activities.
• Ensured staff & subcontractors time sheets were accurately completed.
• Generating work packages and work instructions.