Regional Sales Manager
January 2012 — Present
1. Develop sales objectives/key goals with respective staff in the team and provide counseling, guidance, and support to drive product sales.
2. Manage growth in sales by developing plans jointly with Account Managers, Account Executives and related team members for customer contact efforts.
3. Responsible for coaching others within the sales organization on product applications and sales techniques.
4. Lead a team of sales personnel and be responsible and to assist sales personnel to negotiate and close orders, so as to enable them achieve targets.
5. Identify additional sales activities, training, or materials necessary to accomplish specific product sales in key accounts or markets and ensure selling to new customers.
6. Perform analysis on region opportunities and create forecasts for sales results.
7. Provide product specific customer feedback (i.e., product features, functionality, competition, and possible sales results) to product line managers, Company management, and customer service personnel as appropriate.
8. Responsible for identifying and continuously improving activities that can affect customer perceptions
9. Provides recommendations for expense budgets and manages expenses to the budget plan.
10. Assist and ensure payments with respect to invoices are collected in time from customers