Principal Service Delivery Manager / Project Manager
March 2009 — Present
My role is to manage customers’ delivery of Services, and Projects. I focus on developing solutions to satisfy business needs, maintaining profitability margin. I lead the technical team towards successful delivery.
- Manage big accounts including Vodafone, Dubai Smart Gov, Ministry of Finance (UAE), RAK Bank, Wipro UK, Dell UK, Adecco France, and others.
- Led a complex eBusiness Suite ERP implementation project at Vodafone. Assured successful integration with external Systems including SAP, and Development as per Systems development life cycle (SDLC).
- Led a seamless Data Warehouse migration for Vodafone to Exadata Engineered System. Improved Business Intelligence Reports performance by about 10 times.
- Led seamless eBusiness Suite ERP upgrades in Dubai eGov, and Omantel. Awarded a certification from Dubai Smart Gov for managing successful upgrade of the ERP System.
- Manage the Project lifecycle from Initiating to Closing, applying PMP Guidelines.
- Special focus on Planning, Risk Management, and Change Management as per ITIL best practices.
- Achieved 100% service contracts renewal, and up-selling of $1M in the last fiscal year.
- Select the Project team with appropriate skills for different projects.
- Enable the team on industry aspects of every project.
- Work closely with business entities to analyze requirements, to design services, and build solutions.
- Assure high level of communications with customers, and act as Trusted Advisor for managed accounts.
- Conduct regular Service Delivery reviews, and present new solutions to C-Level management.
- Engage in Strategic and Tactical Account Planning with customer top management.