Senior Fixed services network Engineer
December 2009 — Present
• Maintaining Mobily IGW nodes (international gateway)and handling all related issues which includes
o International CCTs provisioning
o New subnets advertisements and traffic load sharing.
o Cache farms traffic distribution through PBR
o Manipulating the traffic distribution through MGN (Mobily global network) which contains direct peering links with Google, Facebook… through international POPs in Amsterdam, London…
o Perform regular health checks for all IGW nodes.
• New customers Provisioning (L2VPN, L3VPN, DIA..) and handling customers TTs
• Expanding Mobily access network/broadband services through new technologies (WiMax, PMP, GPON, LTE...).
• Expanding Mobily core/IGW network through juniper equipments (MX series, T series, EX series).
• Contacting vendors TACs to resolve hardware and software problems .
• Handling cases escalated from Technical Support and L2 NOC engineers through Remedy ticketing system.
• Supervising and conducting technical sessions for the L3/L2 Noc engineers.