Safwan Petroleum Technologies
Well Testing Engineer (ADCO Approved Operator)
December 2012 — Present
Main Job Responsibilities:
1.Ensuring the safety my crew and the environment of the site.
2. Preparing the equipment pre job and make sure that all the instrumentation are calibrated and tested.
3. Designing the appropriate Rig up for the equipment on site.
4. Troubleshooting for the equipment on yard or in job if required.
5. Dealing with the client and insuring his satisfaction about our service
6. Conducting the service to the client according to the standards.
Rigless ,Rig jobs and offshore jobs.(ADCO,ADMA and ZADCO companies)
-Separator 15 feet, 48 inch, 1440 Psi.
-Choke manifold FIG 1502, 3'', 10K Psi.
-Surface Safety Valve SSV FIG 1502, 3 inch, 10K Psi.
-Piping FIG 602, 3 inch, 2500, 5000 Psi,FIG 1502 10K.,Coflexip Hoses.
-Gauge Tank 100 bbls.
-Eruption Manifold FIG 1502,3'' ,2'',10k.
-Natural flow wells.
-Electric sumbersible pumps wells ESP.
-Progressive cavity pumps wells PCP.
-Gas lift wells.
-water injection wells.
-Oil rate, Water rate, Gas rate, GOR, GLR, WOR, BS&W, Salinity, API gravity, Gas gravity, H2S concentration, CO2 concentration, others.