September 2006 — February 2014
• Prepare and implement effective maintenance programs to minimize unplanned maintenance and focus on planning/scheduling preventive maintenance.
• Implement effective computerized maintenance management system (CMMS) to ensure that all assets, spare parts, maintenance program, daily maintenance activates are proper recorded and registered to the system.
• Monitor and reviews the operation of plant equipment and systems constantly, to minimize unplanned downtime, anticipate solve problems in a timely manner, and to identify opportunities for improvement.
• Prepares reports, analyzes data, and makes recommendations for improving plant operations and solving maintenance-related problems.
• Supervise and follow up all maintenance activities such as troubleshooting, repair, modification and instillation of machinery & equipment.
• Review and update all working procedures for successful operational delivery.
• Supervise and follow up external service contractors' activities to assure high quality and cost effective service.
• Improve key maintenance parameters such as PM compliance, maintenance cost, etc.
• Ensure that maintenance personnel are adequately trained, equipped, and motivated to perform their duties in a safe, timely, and cost-effective manner.
• Assist and support engineering department in the instillation of the new machines and expansion projects.
• Implement annual calibration procedures for equipment and tools.
• Maintain and update all maintenance documentation, calibration records and site drawings such as electrical, SLD, P&ID, HAZAOP.
• Implement effective spare parts management system to keep optimum stock level and ensure proper purchase, receive, store, issue and record of spare parts.
• Determine new machines and equipment specifications in conjunction with group process improvement and engineering department.
• Conduct proper training for operators on how to deal & maintain machinery and equipment.