Contracts Administrator - Supply Chain
December 2015 — Present
• The contractor compliance to contract conditions.
• the achievement of contractual performance
• Validation of invoice detail and correctness to contract pricing.
• The review and investigation of scope and price claims including recommendations.
• Identification of performance and cost initiatives, negotiate and agree, expedite and obtain performance.
• Maintain and publish management reports
• Review inquiry scope of work, pricing template and inquiry conditions to ensure that tenders submitted are in accordance with the intended deliverable.
• Participate in tender site meeting and adjudication process to ensure pricing and conditions will result in effective contracting.
• Review contracts, amendments and applications for scope and price change to ensure compliance to the required contractual deliverable.
• Participate in contract termination process to manage cost, performance, contractor close out and where applicable, contractor commencement.
• Compile and maintain a contract master file including contract scope, specification, cost structure, escalation, duties and responsibilities, contractor employee numbers, safety requirements and compliance.