Market Sales Leader
September 2013 — Present
Core Role focuses on all company Sales initiatives including but not limited to Merchandising and Operational initiatives, All Test and Pilot programs, Rollouts, Multichannel Launches, digital , Key Seasonal Strategies, New technology that impacts Guest, Team and Business
Lead our store teams to drive sales by achieving Excellence in Execution on all of the above programs. in addition to:
- Provide strategic vision and leadership as well as operational expertise and general management skills for the retail organization;
- Implement sales strategies that will increase sales while optimizing total company revenues and enhancing Target's brand .
- Identify the gaps between the current business and the goal and optimize the growth plan
- Instill a guest-centric culture through use of best practices in sales methodologies to drive sales
- Define & implement activities that maximize store productivity in both existing and future locations, focusing on merchandising, inventory management, planning, allocations and store operations.
- Manage full P&L responsibility for the operation of the Group
- Drive revenue via same store sales growth and new store openings.
- Leverage metrics to evolve the retail organization to be more results oriented.
- Provide operational expertise necessary to support the Group and Company’s operational objectives.
- Lead the guest experience to improve service levels and improve the ratio of conversion from traffic to purchase ;
- Support and coordinate the implementation of marketing and promotional programs;
- Ensure highest level of guest service & commitment to quality in all business aspects.
- Support training of all teams to better educate all about products and brand.