HR Corporate Commercial Recruiter
April 2017 — Present
• Develops and maintains an excellent relationship with internal and external clients to ensure achievement of resource goals.
• Partners with hiring manager(s) to determine resource needs on an immediate basis as well as forecasting needs.
• Uses traditional and non-traditional resources to identify and attract quality candidates such as career fairs, on-line job fairs, community network events, etc.
• Develop new strategies and programs to attract candidates.
• Develops advertising programs (internal and external) in order to ensure high visibility with potential candidates.
• Asks and understands the essential functions of each position and works with the hiring manager to develop an accurate position description for the job opening.
• Acts as liaison with area employment agencies.
• Delivers high quality service to internal customers by analyzing resumes quickly and accurately.
• Interviews candidates to evaluate their technical qualifications and provides concise feedback to the hiring manager.
• Follows up with candidates and hiring managers to ensure updated information on the interview process status.
• Completes and reconciles a weekly report on employment activities.
• Manages the internal transfer process including screening, coordination of interview with hiring manager, transfer offer letter, etc.
• Manages current candidate activity for AAP reports.
• Performs a variety of administrative tasks that support the overall mission of quality performance and service.