Associate, Operational Risk Management & Analysis
July 2010 — Present
• Create and lead the department’s project management framework, establishing the Technology Steering Group for strategy setting, budgeting and prioritization.
• Manage high value projects that contribute to the ongoing development of the department’s technology infrastructure.
• Lead scenario analysis processes for risk capital modeling and calculation with senior business leaders in the Investment Banking Division and Corporate Functions.
• Manage the department’s external affairs including interactions with global regulatory agencies on their reviews of the firm’s operational risk framework.
• Conduct the evaluation of internal events as well as trending analysis of industry peers.
• Cofounded and serve as Secretary of the firm's Operational Risk Methods & Practices Subcommittee.