Bahraini German International Services
April 2013 — Present
• Receiving of cash and collections thereof by reference in the cash book and/or debtors ledger to ensure the receivables are accurately reflected in the financial statements.
• Preparation of payment vouchers and processing of the same by checking the supporting documents and bills Also, the preparation of cheque and/or cash payments..
• Application of creditor’s settlements in the payables ledger by selecting the dues as per references given on the statements received from leisure suppliers, to reflect the payables in the financial statements.
• Checking of all Daily sales reports of all locations for completeness and accuracy in respect of applicable commission rates, taxes, fares, rebates.
• Carrying out corrections (re invoicing) for invoices which are issued on cash basis instead of invoicing as credit invoices (corporates.), to ensure accurate recording of debtors.
• The supervising of daily banking to all accounts to ensure proper internal control. Clearing of customer advances.
• Assisting in checking of refund calculations and preparation of credit notes to ensure payable accuracy and customer satisfaction as per requirements when revenue accounting staff on vacation.
• Assisting in the processing of corporate invoicing and quoting by sorting and arranging the supporting documents as per the requirements of specific customer.
• Assist in the preparation of quotations, purchase orders and invoices.
• Support other Team Member in the office by assisting them in booking or answering the telephone when deemed necessary