University of Virginia
Your amazing online presence is right this way.Create your profile
E-Commerce Content Specialist
Designing beautiful, logical, and clean websites that inspire people and motivate change; Writing fiction that people love and remember; Working to ease the plight of our planet by encouraging recycling and advocating for animal welfare.
• Posted jobs opportunities using HTML on various internet job boards and social media sites
• Coordinated candidate travel and expense reimbursements
• Interfaced with candidates and hiring managers in scheduling activities related to hiring
Developed and designed an online course in Project Management using HTML/CSS; Managed project from inception to completion by developing project timelines, social media goals, and leading a cross-functional team
• Implemented all SEO projects with Google Analytics; Compiled weekly reports to assess the performance of each campaign, and presented findings/recommendations to the Marketing team; Managed administrative aspects of the program; Assisted with the planning of Direct Mail campaigns and maintained program’s website
• Brainstormed with Marketing team to develop E-mail marketing calendar based on business needs and market trends; Wrote and designed promotional materials with InDesign and Photoshop
• Maintained company’s website and a database of industry contacts; Wrote monthly e-newsletters to promote the organization to new clients; Prepared press releases and clippings as needed
Updated the department's blog on a weekly basis; Researched products for use in future issues; Interacted with the public on Facebook; Corresponded with company contacts and designers to request items for issues; Tracked individual expenses on a weekly basis to ensure that department remained within budget; Responded to mail from the public; Updated the primary list of PR contacts.