Social Media Coordinator
August 2010 — Present
Launched corporate Social Media initiative in 2010.
• Responsible for development and management of online social marketing campaigns for the Spencer’s corporate Facebook page.
• Solely manages Facebook Advertising and has maintained below a $0.23 cost per fan ratio since 2010.
• Manages daily tracking of Fan Base, Talking About This and Engaged Users using Facebook Analytics.
• Expanded Facebook fan base from 4,500 in August 2010 to 3.7 Million as of January 2014.
• Launched corporate Instagram initiative in April 2013; grew Follower count by 44,000+ as of January 2014.
• Current KLOUT score: 73
Manages a bi-annual cancer awareness bracelet donation campaign, "Boobies Make Me Smile".
• Develops bracelet designs for each campaign, manages marketing support, develops in-store marketing collateral and maintains the cancer awareness foundation’s Facebook page.
• Track and analyze daily donation totals.
• Work closely with the foundations 3 partners to determine final allocation and dispersal of donated funds.
• Raised over $1.2MM to date
• Coordinated traveling education booth on major Summer concert tour reaching 26 cities in the US.
Establish and develop partnerships and cross-promotional events/contests with major retail partners and licenses.
Develops initial concept, layout and writes copy for creation of Facebook page updates, page status updates and other marketing materials, including e-commerce collateral.
Creates and executes in-store memos and brand certification brochures to update and educate store associates upon launch of a new Social Media promotion and/or the introduction of a new brand/license to the assortment.
Manage in-store music inventory and in-store audio messages for over 600 stores.
Works with several key internal departments within the company to ensure smooth execution and completion of marketing campaigns.
Manage incoming Marketing interns.