Total Loss Claims Representative
May 2012 — Present
Your amazing online presence is right this way.Create your profile
- Work with other young professionals in the Albany area to gain experience working in a board capacity to further the mission of The Boys & Girls Clubs of Albany.
- Work in a team based setting to host sponsorship and fundraising events for The Boys & Girls Clubs of Albany.
- Employ stellar customer service skills to create positive guest experiences.
- Draw on extensive knowledge of company offerings to increase sales and positively effect restaurant revenue.
- Volunteer in a fast paced environment responding to an array of emergency calls for help.
- Further enhance teamwork skills and ability to work under stress and the pressure of time restraints.
- Attained an elected leadership position overseeing all agency supplies and uniforms. (April '10 - April '11) Ordered, organized and distributed supplies and uniforms as needed agency wide.
- Supervised and ensured the health, sanitation and welfare of up to 100 day-campers and staff at the Boys & Girls Club summer camp.
- Handled health emergencies and injuries, including emergency preparedness and maintained a daily health log.
- Assisted in training and development of junior employees.
- Directly supervised up to 15 employees per shift.
- Learned an array of important managerial skills including managing a till, basic payroll and scheduling while enhancing troubleshooting and problem-solving skills.