Nintendo of Europe GmbH
Project Manager / Localization Producer
March 2009 — Present
• Localization coordination for software projects (video games, applications and digital artwork) in up to 9 languages for Nintendo hand-held and home consoles (software localization producer).
• Professional project communication with software development groups, software planning, strategy and marketing departments located in different regions (Japan, US, Europe).
• Drafted, maintained and implemented localization schedules to fit in the company's release schedule, working closely with development, translation and QA teams to keep the projects within set time and budget constraints, while maintaining top quality standards.
• Actively applied JIT and CCPM management techniques, with focus on continuous improvement (kaizen). Provided feedback to department management on cost tracking and team organization, leading to cost reductions and increased productivity.
• Designed, developed and deployed software for improved and efficient file management, project task management and tracking, staff and equipment management.