November 2013 — Present
Your amazing online presence is right this way.Create your profile
- Performing actuarial valuations for Defined Benefit and Defined Contribution pension plans, and Legal Benefits.
- Accounting reports under MEXGAAP, USGAAP and IFRS.
- Communication with clients and project management, actively participating in client meetings.
- Mentoring/Training of the junior staff.
- Developing Statistical and Financial Analysis.
- Individual Pension/Benefit calculations.
- Setting suitable economic assumptions for benefit financing.
- Setting demographic assumptions according to the company experience.
- Fixed and Variable Compensation analysis.
- Modeling salary increases based on Performance Achievements.
- Creation of 'Service Tables VBA Tool' to set withdrawal assumptions.
- Creation of Synthetic Yield Curve to set discount rates using econometric models.
- Creation of 'Life Annuities Tool' for Microsoft Excel to perform accurate benefit calculation.
- Defined Contribution & Social Security calculator to assist designing pension plans.
- Creation of 'Compensation Harmonizer' VBA tool used in compensation and benefits analysis.
- Managing Global Benefit Survey.
- Actuarial valuation for Defined Benefit plans.
- Data bases analysis and statistics.
- Benefit calculations.
- Review and analysis of asset statements.
- Participation in the Pension Assets Benchmark Survey.
- Participation in the Global Benefits Survey.
- Creation of Validation Excel Tool for data bases.
- Statistical research for Average Future Service.