Experian - Computec
Gerente regional cuentas estratégicas
May 2013 — Present
Your amazing online presence is right this way.Create your profile
Commercial Manager, Business consultant and Lecturer
Teacher of e-Business at Post-graduate program "Gerencia de Mercados Globales"
Member of the General Assembly
Member of the Engineer Management's Commitee
Trainer of trainers for Network members in Colombia and Perú.
Defined the marketing plan for launching SMINT brand in Colombia.
Participated on the launching of Chupa-Chups lollipops in Colombia and Venezuela.
Managed relationships between the headquarters in Spain, the company in Colombia and distributor and join-venture partner Noel.
Reported to Country manager.
Lecturer of e-business for Postgraduate program: "Gerencia de Mercados Globales".
Lecturer of Integrated Marketing Communications for the Master in Strategic Marketing program, in association with University of Glasgow.
Director and Jury of several thesis for both under and post graduate students on topics related to marketing and e-business.
Dessignated Academic pair by the National Accreditation Council for the accreditation process of "Ingeniería Administrativa" (management ingeneering) at the Universidad Nacional de Colombia.
• Sales Director in Colombia, with offices in Medellin and Bogota.
• Budget preparation and follow up on sales execution.
• Responsible for managing the relationship with the largest bank in the country, among other large corporate clients.
• Full product’s portfolio management, including: On line banking systems for retail and corporate, Electronic Billing Presentment and
Payment, e-payment systems, e-commerce platforms for B2B (procurement) and B2C(retail).
• Responsible for sales and operation of all the products both to the largest bank in the country and other strategic clients.
• New business development.
• Responsible for the budget of the second largest regional office of the company.
• Management of the key clients of the office.
• Opening new business opportunities and developing commercial strategies.
• Ensured that the marketing strategy is correctly implemented by sales force and modifying if necessary to accommodate local or sensitive issues.
• Work on developing marketing Strategies and identifying process with sales team to benefit area market specifically
• Responsible for overall team development and
supervision and staff issues. Team included 5
sales representatives, 3 Operation Engineers, 1
Risk Specialist and 1 Customer Service Consultant
• Develop marketing alliances with local partners
to drive revenue.
• Management of all administrative procedures to
ensure clear and transparent documents and
track relevant projects and all associated
• Determine target customers and further ensure
that process offering and product positioning
through available channels.
Responsible to develop and manage positive relationships with clients.
• Negotiate and present high level business
Responsable por el equipo comercial de la compañía, con enfoque en la atención de Bancolombia como cliente.
Venta de soluciones de tecnología.
Manejo de relaciones comerciales con otros clientes en servicios de comercio electrónico.
Implementación y comercialización del servicio de comercio electrónico B2B TODO1 Mercado Digital.
• Definition of marketing plan for imported and distributed products.
• Relationship manager for joint venture’s business partners like: Molinos Rio de la Plata (Argentina), Brüggen Cereals (Germany), Setas Colombianas.
• Sales budget preparation.
• Sales support.
• Definition of promotional campaigns and execution with the sales team.
• Definition of pricing strategies for the products.
• Definition of Supply strategies for imported products.