May 2013 — Present
Your amazing online presence is right this way.Create your profile
Localization Manager & Communications Coordinator at The9 Korea Co., Ltd.
• As Localization Manager of the company, Michelle was responsible for most of the visual aspect of the social network game Dungeon Overlord TM (Korean title Dungeon Craft TM) developed by NightOwl Games in Austin, Texas. These include: Korea translation / font selection / partial visual imagery selection. The work also required strict schedule management.
Other games from other partner company Sony Online Entertainment are also under Michelle's management for localization and Quality Assurance of PoxNora and other upcoming titles.
• As Communication Coordinator of the company, Michelle was responsible for marketing to technical communication between the developer and the publisher. This includes server setting, billing and authentication issues as well as brand communication. Marketing consists of launch schedules and PR matters.
• Marketing planning & execution for Xbox 360 console & accesories for Korea market - 2008 Holiday Bundle campaign execution and also planning & executing Xbox Invitational 2009 held at Lotte World Adventure in Nov. 2009
• Marketing planning, forecasting & execution for Xbox 360 software titles such as Last Ramnant, NinjaBlade, Star Ocean 4, Halo Wars, BlazBlue, Magna Carta 2, Fable2 Platinum Hit, Halo3: ODST, Forza Motorsport 3, Divinity 2, & Risen- includes manual & cover art localization and artwork confirmation for package and manual. Marketing plans include pricing policy, ATL execution and Online promotion & event planning and execution.
• Marketing for Xbox LIVE – Xbox Live Arcade games and Microsoft Points marketing affiliating with other Xbox 360 related items such as console, accesssories and software.
• Localized the game Hellgate: London & Mythos developed by Flagship Studios English to Korean, contact publishing partners thruout Asia such as Infocomm Asia Holdings in Singapore, The9 in China, and FunTown in Taiwan to help their localization and marketing needs.
• Communication pipeline between the developer, the publishers and HanbitSoft include translation of documents and interpretation, including external press interviews and internal meetings
Executed and managed clients such as:
Nike Korea, Accenture, Jaguar, Land Rover, CitiBank Korea, and Calvin Klein under company name of Wunderman Korea
Checking in & out the guests and taking reservations.