July 2017 — Present
• Manage the schedule of the CEO / Co-Founder.
• Prepare the agenda and execute the bi-weekly company-wide All Hands meeting.
• Coordinate, attend, and transcribe the weekly Executive Team meeting.
• Assist with scheduling and booking travels details.
• Provide support for quarterly Board member meetings, i.e., scheduling, setting up all meetings, calls, etc.
• Assist across departments with special projects when needed.
• Act as the primary interface for all visitors and appointments.
• Manage all meals and snacks for the company at HQ and New York offices.
• Coordinate activities that provide a healthy and interactive company culture.
• Manage and oversee all administrative needs, i.e., office supply orders, shipping requests, small housekeeping duties.