"Today's Special Value" Coordinator
June 2011 — Present
Direct and conduct complex cross functional projects to ensure dependency and deliverable alignment meet rapid business evolutionary demands in the largest sales driver execution process to QVC., US - the TSV process.
Discover, manage, develop, facilitate, and resolve business opportunities for cross functional team execution of Today's Special Value items from item approval to final review prior to air date.
Developed, implemented, manage and determine business process enhancements based on business needs and evolution to the cross functional, centralized and collaborative TSV process.
Propose, develop, implement and manage TSV process streamlining projects
Drive milestone TSV process meetings. Re-structure meetings to meet business needs and maximize efficiencies.
Advance cross functional process development to meet multi - platform business evolution:
• Determine, initiate and execute multiple business initiatives
• Drive cross functional accountability and deadlines
• Communicate critical information
• Developed and moderate TSV Process segment of “Merch 101” educational series.
• Created and present the “TSV Roadshow” - a TSV process deep dive into the system and team inter-dependencies on the largest sales driver for QVC., US.
• Developed and facilitate Q University course "The Road to Midnight" focusing on the significance of the TSV process in daily operations at QVC incorporating business evolution, cross functional responsibilities and the host's perspective.
• Educate US, Global and Emerging Market Stakeholders on US TSV process and benefits of centralization ie., efficiency and augmented sales.
• Train employees on centralized process and best practices.