Starwood Hotels & Resorts Worldwide, Inc.
• Prepare hotel development summary reports for license agreements in North America to present to Global Development Committee (GDC)
• Collaborate with Vice President of Development, Associate Director of Development, Feasibility and Legal departments to improve the automated franchise application summary module
• Re-design and implement cross functional, web based document center that consolidates all development brand and construction standards for Starwood’s third party developers, architects and designers
• Build, maintain and advance deal pipeline by aligning internal stake holders (brand, feasibility, operations, legal and architecture & construction) and manage external needs of clients
• Contributed to the 2015 execution of 125+ deals worth over $750MM in NPV
• Develop high-impact hotel development brand pitches and marketing brochures that reflect Starwood’s brand positioning and target hotel owners and developers; including e-blasts, brochures and direct mailings.
• Manage the process to create best-in-class RFPs, pitches, and presentations while working with senior leaders across various functions such as Development, Brand, Sales, Design, and Feasibility to determine the best brand and fit for a given market and to expand the company’s portfolio and footprint globally.
• Manage creative execution for business-to-business advertising campaigns including development collateral, marketing materials, and project testimonials.