Quality Data Analyst
September 2007 — Present
Subject Matter Expert for the Nonconformance Management (NCM) Process.
• 2011 Chairman’s Quality Award winner for the Advanced Components Division based on the NCM Process capturing $5M in value prop Key role in developing training material and implementing data entry processes.
• Key role in developing training material and implementing data entry processes used in Building KK and replication facilities.
• Trained various levels of employees and management to execute the NCM Process.
• Processes external nonconforming material rejections using multiple sources and compiling into one source for multiple levels of management that generated projects for quality improvement.
• Administrator for the All Quality Event (AQE) Database, which is the primary tool for measuring NCM.
• Developed External and Internal Quality Goals for Facility Level Scorecard.
• Created Employee Rewards Metric that establishes bonus compensations.
• Provided Global support for the NCM Process Deployment across the rest of the ACSD Drivetrain facilities.
• Update PPM Metrics on a daily, monthly, and yearly basis that drives process improvements.