Bureau of Reclamation
Natural Resource Specialist (Pathways Student Trainee)
June 2016 — Present
- Prepared environmental compliance documents (NEPA) and produced associated maps using ArcGIS.
- Drafted a history report and Memorandum of Agreement for a National Register Eligible building.
- Conducted water quality and invertebrate sampling at project sites.
- Completed random and total inventories of archaeological artifacts at 2 depositories.
- Accompanied engineers and water-irrigation districts to construction projects and dam site inspections.
- Reviewed legal descriptions on fee and easements and created geospatial data.
- Furthered understanding of federal-state-local partnerships for environmental management.