Gotta Dance Studio
Summer Camp Counselor
June 2011 — Present
- Teaching children (particularly ages 3-6) the love of dance.
- Helping kids prepare for preschool or kindergarten. Teaching proper manners and behavior.
- Working with every child's individual needs and learning how to help them thrive and grow.
- Providing a warm and encouraging environment to promote each child's self esteem.
- Activities participated in but not limited to: singing, dancing, dress-up, story-telling, crafts, and coloring.
- Cleaning up messes and sanitizing area at the end of each camp day. Prepared crafts and lesson plans for each day.