Cooking, cafe culture, travel, fitness and languages.
Orange Pekoe Teas
Rio de Janeiro, Rio de Janeiro
PA, turned fitness pro, turned chef. Pursuing a life filled with adventure, travel and family. Hope to start my own businesses within food and health.
It's my dream to work within food and wellbeing in a way that inspires and excites me and takes me to new places, meeting new cultures and people.
Assistant Studio Manager
February 2013 — January 2014
Joining Cyclebeat in the early stages, working with the founders and studio manager to plan and organize the new studio setup. Since launching in February 2013, my role at Cyclebeat, a new boutique fitness studio in the heart of the Cit of London is to ensure its smooth daily running, and future development.
The role encompasses a wide range of responsibilities that include membership management, weekly and monthly sales reporting, external communications involving marketing and PR, planning and administration of upcoming events for corporate and charity race nights, operational and procedural administration, front of house team management and training, and daily studio operations.
Personal Assistant & Office Manager
October 2012 — January 2013
Private personal assistant offering PA, office management and administrative support to individuals and businesses looking for contract or short term assistance.
Proven organizational ability with experience in a range of business environments including large corporate companies, business start-ups, private clinical practices and media environments.
Proactive, flexible, confident and articulate with a strong degree of self-motivation.
Excellent all round communication and interpersonal skills.
Hall Kemp LLP
PA & Office Manager
April 2010 — September 2012
Office Manager and Assistant to three Partners and one Consultant
• Diary and telephone management
• Updating and distribution of company on-market transaction lists
• Managing client contact database
• Market research updates
• Assisting with preparation and submission of bid and sales documentation
• Preparation of personal expenses and quarterly VAT returns
• Preparing and tracking invoices
• Creative and layout input for company website design
• Preparation of photographic imagery for website using Adobe Elements
• Management of website both front and back ends.
• All aspects of planning corporate entertaining and internal events
• Local and international travel arrangements, including visas
• Main point of contact to landlord, building engineers, cleaners
• Renewal of yearly subscriptions, insurance and leasing accounts
• First contact reception duties
• Creating and maintaining a digital and hard-copy filing system
• Overseeing day to day running of the office including ad hoc duties
PA to CEO
October 2008 — April 2010
• Diary and telephone management for team
• Arranging travel and accommodation
• Assisting with recruitment of new staff
• Line managing a small administration team
• Set-up and management of company fundraising campaigns
• Point of contact for building engineers and cleaners
• Scheduling of team monthly expenses
• General office administration: setting up conference calls, noting weekly staff movements, booking taxis and couriers
• Arranging quarterly reviews
• Assisting with all aspects of HR including preparing contracts and policies, absence, holiday booking
• Assisting CRM & Affiliates teams
• Planning staff events and parties
Commercial Estates Group
June 2007 — August 2008
• Diary management
• Assisting with preparation of bid documents and submissions
• Company track record updating with InDesign
• Updating and managing PQQ submission information
• Preparing PowerPoint presentations
• Preparing letters to landowners
• Renewing subscriptions
• Booking conferences and planning event
Private Psychiatric Clinic
PA and Office Manager (Part-time)
October 2006 — June 2007
• Audio and copy typing
• Managing accounts and invoicing
• Diary management
• Designing and ordering office stationary
• Proof reading and compiling correspondence
• Proof reading and formatting articles for publishing
• Liaising with other medical professionals
• Renewing annual medical memberships
• Ordering office supplies
• Dealing with personal confidential matters including personal/business banking
• Ad hoc tasks
Future Fit Training
Level 3 Personal Trainer, Health & Fitness