California State University-Long Beach
Alumni Programs Coordinator
January 2017 — Present
• Draft and edit monthly email blasts and mailers in an effort to captivate targeted audience’s attention and increase event attendance.
• Draft topic ideas and descriptions for social media posts on Facebook.
• Redesign program webpage layout and update on a regular basis.
• Develop and manage bi-annual campaigns to increase Alumni Association membership.
• Create and implement a marketing plan and associated timeline for each project.
• Create invitation verbiage, both hard copy and e-copy, for events and campaigns.
• Work with publications staff on the creation of various event materials.
• Maintain RSVP lists and distribute to appropriate parties for donor relations and cultivation.
• Plan, coordinate, and implement all logistics related to each event.
• Recruit, direct and guide volunteers and students when appropriate.
• Maintain event and program files.
• Create, maintain and reconcile budgets for individual projects and events.
• Draft and prepare letters for mailers.
• Cultivate and steward various constituency groups by building relationships via phone and in-person.
• Work with alumni population between ages 45-75.
• Identify and qualify key alumni for volunteer opportunities, prospective board of directors, major gift prospects, and for further involvement in the university.
• Serve as the alumni liaison to various department based programs and events.
• Recruit and manage the committee for the Golden Graduates program.
• Train, manage and guide assistant for Golden Graduates program.
• Strategize, develop, and implement engagement and communication plans for the program.
• Evaluate and analyze project and event outcomes in order to achieve project goals.
• Track and analyze constituency statistics to improve programming and communication.