Royal Bank of Scotland
Head of Change Management
July 2013 — Present
Your amazing online presence is right this way.Create your profile
Head of Change Management at Royal Bank of Scotland
Delivery of change services and process excellence initiatives in the RBS EMEA Shared Service Centre. Business process off-shoring, process improvement and technology system implementations in various areas of the organization (Business Change, Business Services, Finance, Operations, Technology, Risk, Security).
Responsible for new business and clients on-boarding, business analysis, ROI and benefits forecasts, contract negotiations, execution and project closure. Risks and issues management. Cooperation with business partners on EMEA and Global forums. Design and improvement of project management processes, procedures and methodology. Coaching and mentoring of staff (Project Managers, PM Officers, Business Analysts, Project Teams).
Leading medium to large projects and programs (€200k to €1.5M budget and 60+ people per project). Managing all project financials and expenses. Projects involving local and remote teams management as well as external suppliers management.
Lead Application Security Program for GE Lighting & Appliances business. Coordinated multiple projects as well as directly the work of system architects, security professionals, system engineers and IT specialists. Responsible for a team of 10 employees - skills development, performance management, capacity planning and business continuity. Designed and implemented business and software processes to decrease cost and maximize value. Coordinated work of multiple, remote project teams spread across the globe. Translated business strategy into prioritized objectives. Extensive use of remote collaboration technologies, teleconferencing and web-enabled services.
Designed and executed marketing strategies around products and services. Shaped company image through design of marketing materials, presentations and documentation blueprints. Coordinated marketing projects with strong focus on execution and ROI.
- Product website creation
- New Product Introductions
- Website content management
- Customer experience management (case studies, brand design, presentations, brochures)
- Investor relations support
- Graphic design
Driven global security projects as part of Global Projects Team. Coordinated work of multiple remote teams spread across the globe, performing architecture reviews from a security standpoint. Overseen source code assessments and penetration tests for both web and non-web based applications. Coordinated supplier reviews and provided consultations on 3rd Party information security programs.
- Over 100 complex IT systems reviews (experience in IT system design)
- Coordinated ~80 application security audits
- Over 30 supplier audits
Played an active role in a wide spectrum of initiatives as a member of Global Projects Team- especially in the end-point security area. Responsible for configuration hardening, design and implementation of security policies, antivirus systems architecture support and integration of Security with Directory Services.
- Co-created complex web-based dashboard application, merging several different information sources (Active Directory, WSUS, Anti-Virus, ITAM)
- Created a number of Active Directory automation scripts for OU structure data clean-up and maintenance
- Designed and created Microsoft Active Directory administrative tool which was chosen over a $100,000 worth commercial application
- Administrative tasks automation through VBScript
- Designed an AD Group Management portal for end users
- Anti-Virus systems administration & maintenance
Worked in HP on an outsourcing basis (recruited by CPL) on Technical Helpdesk, providing technology solutions for The Bank of Ireland. Responsible for IT related problems solving, for both Irish and British Bank of Ireland branches. Problems included network failures, internet access, server monitoring, internal bank applications support. Phone and web-enabled service.