Assistant Store Manager, Department Manager, Sales Specialist
April 2001 — Present
• -Motivate associates within department to increase sales; average increase in sales
annually exceeds 5 - 10%. Achieve this by setting departmental and individual goals which
are obtained by empowering employees to market themselves and the products more
• Demonstrate superior inventory management skills by utilizing or implementing tools to
track inventory movement more efficiently resulting in a .71% lost to sale margin. Average
lost to sale margin within the industry typically exceeds 1%.
• Spearheaded sales teams to a yearly 10% increase ($2,000,000 +-)in sales compared to budget. Attained
bonuses and won national contest as a result of these increases.
• Coordinate a variety of subcontractors to provide services to customers for after sales
installations and support. Verify all federal and state guidelines for contractual workers
are followed. Maintain the lowest unpaid percentage of Accounts Payable to contractors
within Lowe's Company Utah region.
• Assessed the financial sustainability of the Lehi area Lowe's store by examining
monthly financial statements to verify accounts payable and receivable were up-to-date and
expenses were being utilized appropriately within various departments.
• Mentor associates in all aspects of sales, marketing, inventory control, customer
service and loss prevention.