Mortgage Sales Consultant
May 2012 — Present
• Originate consumer first mortgage loans in all 50 states, in a high-volume telephone sales environment.
• Responsible for entire product life cycle: from sales origination through post closing.
• Manage production pipelines to meet strict bank and regulatory timelines.
• Use outbound cold calling, prospecting, and referral networks to generate additional leads.
• Exceed measured KPIs of: application quality, call monitoring, sales volume, and customer satisfaction.
• Serve as the primary liaison with borrowers, outside entities (realtors, title and escrow officers, etc.) and other company employees to facilitate a prompt and efficient loan closing.
• Obtain and analyze customer financial and credit data.
• Registered with the National Mortgage Licensing System and Registry (NMLS) under the SAFE Act of 2008.
• 2013, YTD funded volume of >$90MM.
• Top 95% in production and funding to peers.