VP, Production - Music & Specials
October 2012 — Present
• Oversee all production management, physical production, tech and post production.
• Shows range from union/non-union talk, strips, reality, tent pole specials, special events, and multi/single-camera scripted.
• Oversee Music Programming operating budget for the Network.
• Create, analyze and oversee in-house/third party budgets within Network guidelines.
• Supervise and create, production timelines, and policy’s/procedures for the division.
• Serve as liaison between the Executive Producers, Line Producers and the Network.
• Work closely with Business Affairs/Legal on creating contracts, deals and fee structures.
• Initiate Long Term Planning including meetings/discussions on shows & channel navigation.
• Facilitate any and all needs related to the shows, that includes internal support for Creative Services, Digital, Finance, FP&A, Legal, Marketing, PR, Sales and Special Events.
• Liaise with technical operations and post-production as the NY Production head. Work closely with channel engineering department and IT department.