District Account Manager
September 2002 — February 2016
Manage sales territory covering eight states (Illinois, Iowa, Missouri, NW Indiana, Iowa, North & South Dakota, Wisconsin), performing account services – sale of complete line of Nikon products, forecasting, chargebacks, credits, promotions, advertising, returns and training.
• Responsible for 20+ dealers totaling $6 million in sales.
• Consistently achieve 10% above quota on individual product sales.
• Review MTD, YTD, and backorders reports to help establish customers’ needs.
• Maintaining exceptionally positive account relationships through consultative selling approach.
• Successfully rebuilt account relationships affected by the company’s entry into the mass market.
• Expanded responsibilities with reduction of sales force.