Manager, IT Service Solutions
February 2014 — Present
Managed a team of up to 14 IT Engineers and Analysts across 3 disciplines of expertise (Systems, Network, and POS Application) to support a complex production environment.
Responsible for broad aspects of IT that include escalated support SLA's, completion of business and IT projects, and hardware/OS/application maintenance.
Maintained production stability and PCI compliance through the use of IT governance and change management.
Developed a production handoff process for implementation of new solutions for the company.
Oversaw the successful completion of of high priority business projects such as stadium renovations / infrastructure upgrades, unit takeovers, POS rollouts/upgrades, and mobile POS deployment.
Assigned and prioritized project tasks to direct reports as needed.
Completed annual IT budget recommendations for all field units.
Developed a key 3rd party relationship to assist with project technical execution.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Production support of network infrastructure throughout the enterprise, including routers, firewalls, manages switches and wireless access points.
- POS support, vendor management and maintenance of over 35 point of sale, property management and payment gateway applications across 100+ field units
- Managed the global headquarters network migration/move with minimal downtime.
- Infrastructure refresh and POS upgrade/replacement bugeting.
- Fostered a 3rd party vendor relationship own field project tasks and support turnover
- Managed self and team to goals and objectives for the Company & Department