General Manager / Retail, Infrastructure and Operations
November 2012 — Present
Assume full responsibility in daily project construction and formulation of effective proposal packages. Perform critical allocation of limited resources on completing projects. Single handedly arrange critical needs of clients such as up-to-date programs, databases, and learning programs. Act as main liaison officer to essential clients.
- Demonstrated leadership skills in acquiring renewal of contract by identifying opportunities from the clients.
- Expertly managed a project with $52M annual budget and sustained priorities in allocating resources
- Generated annual revenues of $30M from implementation of retail outlets to include franchise establishments, catering services, and acquisition of new service contracts
- Solely acquired strong relationship with major client in Shell Canada
- Played a key-role in formulating effective proposal packages and completion of critical projects ensuring client’s satisfaction