HP Enterprise Services
Customer Project/Program Manager II (Release Coordinator)
October 2011 — Present
• Act as the primary liaison between HP and the Bureau of TennCare's Information Systems department to coordinate software deployments in support of Tenncare's nearly 8 billion dollar a year program.
• Create highly accurate software release documentation packages for all MMIS related software deployments to reduce bureau review time, ensure timely releases, and reduce the risk of audit findings.
• Facilitate Release Change Control Board Meetings with HP leadership to authorize changes to the release plan.
• Guide maintenance and modification work requests as well as large projects through the proper SDLC path from submission through post-implementation.
• Produce accurate and actionable reports for HP and Tenncare executive leadership providing status and metrics across the portfolio regarding throughput, quality, estimation of effort, and backlog inventory management.
• Identify risks early in the SDLC process so they can be mitigated or re-planned without impacting other work requests and projects.
• Participate in Process Action Teams to implement process improvement for increased quality, throughput, and achievement of contractual incentives.