Ernst & Young
Coordinator, Entrepreneur of the Year Program
February 2015 — Present
● Partnered with EY Creative Services department to review and proof all branded materials, signage, and collateral to ensure consistency with EY Branding and overall professional image.
● Managed application process for 2015 EOY New England program. Reviewed applications for completeness and ensured information was ready and available for Judge’s reception.
● Manage multiple spreadsheets, sponsor requests, and email correspondence to seamlessly plan 30+ C-Level interviews and corresponding Judges Reception.
● Oversaw recruitment and training of EY staff volunteers for Judges Reception; received positive recognition from EY leadership regarding the organization and setup of event.
● Directed registration, seating, and placement for 400+ person gala. Managed day of registration requests, Cvent registration system, name tags, and event check-in area.