Music Business Student
May 2017 — Present
Your amazing online presence is right this way.Create your profile
Currently studying at Humber College Lakeshore for a Post Grad in Music Business. Humber College Business Marketing graduate 2015, in pursuit of a career in the Canadian Music industry.
- Provide courteous, proactive and efficient service by greeting and engaging customers, responding to their wagering inquiries which includes but not limited to types of bets, betting tutorials, how to use self serve machines, gift cards and cash cards.
- Managing and maintaining display materials and promotional items for events.
- Reconcile end of day sales and product tracking.
- Educating our new and core customers on our latest products, services and promotional opportunities.
- Generate high level participation in promotional/marketing events.
- Assists guests with the investigation of cash card or voucher discrepancies
- Working with teammates from other departments to meet and exceed our guests expectations
- Inventory control and distribution of all racing programs and Daily Racing Forms, including printing, sorting, distributing, selling, disposal and record keeping for internal use and on track customer sales
- Promotes, informs, sells and redeems OLG product