George Washington University
Master's Candidate, Elliott School of International Affairs
September 2012 — Present
Your amazing online presence is right this way.Create your profile
• Draft proposed United Nations resolution regarding widows’
rights; resolution passed by the United Nations General
Assembly in December 2010.
• Successfully prepare application to the Economic and Social Council of
the United Nations for Consultative Status; status granted in July 2012.
• Organize advocacy event to commemorate International
• Draft and negotiate commercial and residential leases and contracts of sale.
• Coordinate commercial financing for client condominiums
• Apply and interpret case law in order to formulate litigation
strategies and effectively advise clients.
• Prepare and teach law lectures relating to legal issues in
• Achieve course objectives through effective student
engagement and in-class group assignments.
• Researched and wrote legal memoranda and motions.
• Applied and interpreted case law in order to form effective
arguments for motions and trials.
• Prepared cases for trial. Tasks included investigation,
expert conferences, legal research, pre-trial reporting, and
trial budget preparation.