The Adecco Group
Public Affairs Specialist
April 2016 — Present
I support the Director of Group Public Affairs in any and all global public affairs dossiers, both from a legislative as a thought leadership perspective.
Job responsibilities include:
- maintaining a relationship with key stakeholders such as EU institutions, ILO, WEF, and the World Employment Confederation
- Meeting with high level policy makers
- Presenting Adecco Group initiatives at conferences and events
- Supporting colleagues in the countries on specific public affairs challenges
- Representing the public affairs perspective in Group activities
Key dossiers that I'm involved in include labour market policies, apprenticeships/work based learning, work mobility.