ABC Early Learning Academy
August 2012 — Present
- Maintain safe play environment.
- Dress children and change diapers.
- Sanitize toys and play equipment.
- Communicate with children's parents/guardians about daily activities, behaviors, and related issues.
- Keep records on individual children, including daily observations and information about activities, meals served, and medication administered.
- Support children's emotional and social development, as well children's cognitive development.
- Instruct children in health and personal habits, such as resting, eating and table habits.