Multimedia and Multi-platform marketing creative looking to find new challenges and solutions.
I love working with clients building comprehensive campaigns. I like working with the client on molding their brands, working to grow awareness, design campaign messaging, and optimizing campaign results.
Creative director of a top advertising agency or owner of top advertising agency.
Spectrum Reach/Charter Media
November 2014 — Present
My passion developed throughout school during my university years. By taking diverse courses, i was able to touch on so many interesting topics. That thirst for new ideas and new experiences has only grown since university. With the new, and always changing landscape of digital media, I am able to grow and learn constantly with the industry.
City of Pelham
September 2013 — Present
• We enhance the quality of life in Pelham by working with city officials to develop and implement a master beautification plan for our community.
• We organized city-wide events based in Pelham, AL, including budgeting, entertainment, refreshments, activities, and volunteers.
March 2013 — Present
• Created dynamic website improving communication flow and adding an effective sales tool for field representatives
• Revitalized marketing direction, and exceeded goals by creating structured processes and improving cross-networking and communication
• Developed strategic plan including promotional approaches and brand identity
• Drove the development and implementation of media strategies that resulted in improved efficiency and accelerated customer growth and market access.
• Managed productivity of the marketing plans and projects.
• Monitored, reviewed and reported on all marketing activity and results
• Created video content for website and YouTube channel
Rocky Heights Print and Binding
Graphic Designer/ Social Media Coordinator
July 2010 — November 2012
• Developed and managed online marketing campaigns for company profile pages
• Effectively drove brand awareness, engagement and traffic to online profiles
• Created media plan, continuously monitored online reputation, and increased visible social media presence by 40%
• Analyzed marketing strategies to determine rate of return; identified and tapped into
new channels to optimize ROI and grew revenue by 10%
• Collaborated with clients on various projects dealing with color, fonts, and content choices.
• Produced brand message for company
Literacy is the Edge
August 2008 — May 2010
Literacy Is The Edge (LITE) is a student-advocacy group at The University of Alabama created to promote literacy. The mission of LITE is to increase awareness of the issue of illiteracy and to recruit tutors to actively fight illiteracy in west Alabama.