The East Carolinian
Arts & Entertainment Editor
May 2013 — Present
Your amazing online presence is right this way.Create your profile
Arts & Entertainment Editor at The East Carolinian
•Meet deadlines for articles published two times a week in the school newspaper
•Plan, organize, and conduct interviews for the articles
•Research background information, facts, and figures for upcoming articles
•Assist guests with the selection of merchandise that suits their needs and preferences
•Maintain appealing displays, sales floor, and stage visual merchandise
- Assisted with supplying content for the women's publications
- Arranged and facilitated photo-shoots for the magazine covers.
- Did layout and content for article in the May issue.
- Executed fittings for male model to walk in fashion show during the event
- Coordinate outfits for male models using Belk merchandise.
- ECU Apparel and Interior Organization won $1,000 check for most participation in the event.
- Stage the order of the fashion show and maintain merchandise used.